[Magdalen] 30 Years of Sobriety.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 19:51:25 UTC 2014

Happy Anniversary to David. My dear wife is less than two months away from
her 25th anniversary which will be on Valentine's Day. As a follow-up to
Marion and Grace's comments about giving up smoking vs. drinking I would
just like to add that our society today offers a lot more social
reinforcement for the ex-smoker than it does for the ex-drinker. Smoking,
at least in major parts of the USA and Canada, is forbidden in most public
places and the smokers are the ones who are made to feel a bit awkward. No
so with alcohol which is still widely accepted as a societal norm.

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com

--

Christopher Hart