[Magdalen] 30 Years of Sobriety.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 18:38:40 UTC 2014

Maybe Jerry Garcia...

Al-Anon was the best thing I ever did for myself and my teen-age children, though there was one group that was very judgmental, and I left and found another. When I was in seminary I attended an ACOA meeting for awhile, but they did a lot of whining, and I decided that, although I was an ACOA, that wasn't all of who I was, and I didn't want to define myself by that label anymore.  That was my last 12-step experience.