[Magdalen] Religion Without God?

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 19:43:16 UTC 2014

All one had to do this year was to listen to the very familiar gospel
readings, each of which ended in a condemnation of those who don't believe.
Our rector actually paid notice to these endings in one of his sermons when
he said "Setting aside ..."
These weren't stone age, they were from Jesus' lips.
The lessons are inserted in our bulletin. Hearing and reading them, Sunday
after Sunday, was not easy for me having noticed this condemnation at the
very beginning.

--
Allan Carr