[Magdalen] 30 Years of Sobriety.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Dec 28 03:03:01 UTC 2014

My 12 step group is called Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous, and is an
outgrowth of OA, when the founders (of FA) felt that in OA everyone TALKED
about losing weight, but no one really DID it.  It's a much more structured
program, much more faithful to the 12 steps and the steps, traditions, and
principles of AA.  It works for me.

As for baby-beginner, I felt at one point that I was pretty secure in my
program (first big mistake), then went my own way and struggled for nearly
2 years before, today at least, getting abstinent again.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu