[Magdalen] Religion Without God?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 18:44:12 UTC 2014

I have known several families of Unitarians quite well. Some are/were in my
own family. Some are quite sincere in there beliefs because they actually
*have* beliefs.. I have also been to services in a number of UU churches.
Some appear to be quite sincere. Some.....well, I found them to be rather
pathetic, but that is my opinion. Are you saying that because we are not
UUs, we have no right to discuss them or have opinions? Sorry, but no.