[Magdalen] news from home

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 19:14:04 UTC 2014

There's a herd of deer that pretty much roams our whole area. Or maybe it's
two herds, I'm not sure....they all look pretty much alike to me. In any
case, we know to look out for them, particularly in certain areas. I've had
a couple of near-hits, but nothing like the one S/O had the year before I
moved up here, when one decided to jump through the back window of his van.
Talk about the one you didn't see coming!