[Magdalen] news from home

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 28 20:08:22 UTC 2014

I remember the foghorns form the month I spent on St Pierre et Miquelon in
the 70's. They sounded as if the ships were coming into the harbor, La
Brume (fog) was always a subject of conversations. They soothed me to sleep
instead of waking me up, I didn't hear them so much during the day. There
was just as much fog on certain days.
A warm day in July was in the 70's  I remember once I went to the Magdalen
Islands and it got up to 67 and the neighborhood kids were in their
swimming suits and playing in the water (which was never far (g)

Joe