[Magdalen] Religion Without God?

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 05:20:24 UTC 2014

My problem, as ever, is that the assistive hearing at the Episcopal Church
works for a while after I complain about it, but then stops working. It
will probably again work for a while after I complain about it, but my need
to continually complain is tiresome. It's especially tiresome because the
assistive hearing at both ELCA Lutheran Churches always works, as does the
assistive hearing at the Unitarian Church.
Many years ago, the Episcopal Church was booming with three services, but
it never saw the need to install an area with someone in charge of
lighting, sound, and video projection. These other churches did, and can
project material, as they see fit, on a wall or a screen while they control
the sound. They also control assistive hearing systems. Each of their
pastors or ministers have individually promised me that the assistive sound
will always be checked to make sure it's working. It's clear to me that
they see assistive hearing as a mission. My view is that the Episcopal
Church sees this as a pain inflicted by somebody they'd like to go away.
Which, once again, I will.

--
Allan Carr