[Magdalen] Religion Without God?

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Mon Dec 29 17:43:12 UTC 2014

The Americans With Disabilities Act requires all buildings to become ADA compliant if they do any significant renovation/remodeling/new construction.  That includes appropriate ramps with a grade no more than 12/1.  If bathrooms are renovated, they must be ADA compliant including grab bars, doors big enough for a wheel chair (in Marcy’s case her power chair).  The Diocese of Atlanta fully supports the ADA and encourages all parishes to be or become compliant.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net