[Magdalen] gmail and list group subscriptions...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 22:30:08 UTC 2014

Jim, it is set up as a POP and working fine. The problem is that Google
'self files' email generated to lists into the sent file only to avoid
duplication in the inbox.  This appears to be a default and I was seeking
anyone's opinion of how they might have overcome it.
Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck