[Magdalen] my list giv from Susan Hagen

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:18:51 UTC 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts.I am always surprised when I
receive a book like this one with a title reminiscent of Julian's work that
I have never heard of.  The Quantity of a Hazel Nut by Fae Melania is a
real gem.  I am reading it slowly the way many daily reflections books are
meant to be read.  Also in this box was raw honey and one of the most
beautifully carved wooden spoons I have ever seen.  Bill is currently
drinking honey and lemon tea to deal with a lot of throat congestion.
Thank you, Susan.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan