[Magdalen] TEC bishop fatally hits bicyclist in hit and run?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 02:49:43 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 8:36 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, inasmuch as she was arrested for DUI and possession of marijuana at the same time, I assume they would have known about her addictive issues. And, of course, in the intervening 4 years she could have been in recovery.

And there are lots of things one can be and become after recovering
from such things, but perhaps becoming a bishop isn't necessarily one
of them? Anyway, I wasn't there and don't know any more than anyone
else who wasn't there. Tragic for all concerned.

I tend to write off drug possession and wish the government would (as
I think it should not be illegal, should be regulated like alcohol,
and we need thereby to let the air out of much of the underground drug
industry, gangs, and so on), but of course couple with legal
possession should be very strict DUI laws. Own it, fine...but never
use it and drive.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA