[Magdalen] catching up

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 03:51:39 UTC 2014

I have tried to keep up (somewhat) with the Pub these last months while
also trying to get my feet on the ground in this new, very active, parish.
So I've been doing some reading, but not much in the way of writing.

But I've also been praying - and am especially holding Brudder Jon, and Jim
and Marcy in my prayers these days.

And I just used a little bit of an Amazon Christmas gift certificate to
order The Quantity of a Hazelnut.

And I'm grateful that you all are here - and have been here - through many
transitions for me over these past many years.

blessings
Susan B