[Magdalen] Two prayer requests

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:39:37 UTC 2014

Of your charity, please pray:

1. For my aunt and uncle, Robert and Eileen Smith of Cedarburg,
Wisconsin. Uncle Bob was taken to hospital a day or two ago with
pneumonia, and Aunt Eileen was taken to the same hospital shortly
thereafter, as a staff member in their assisted-living home couldn't
wake her. My cousin says neither illness is life-threatening at this
point and they're getting good treatment. But they are 88.

2. For me, that I may continue to overcome my extreme burnout on this
work project that has been going seven days a week since October, with
the sole exception of Christmas Day. Just got my passport, so I can
travel to Ottawa Jan. 8-13 to help finish up. I would really rather be
rewarded for all this sacrifice by not being required to travel to
Ottawa (nothing against Ottawa, just against business travel). It'll
be fine, but no trip at all would be best. Anyway, back to editing...

Thank you.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA