[Magdalen] TEC bishop fatally hits bicyclist in hit and run?

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 03:31:16 UTC 2014

I also didn't mean to imply that I wanted people to be silent. I finally
found someone who was able to express what I have been feeling, at least in
part:

http://theyoungcurmudgeonpriest.blogspot.com/2014/12/no-matter-what-it-may-preach-church.html

And yes, Georgia, you're the epitome of grace.

--
John Robison Asc. Episcopal Carmel St Teresa

Check out my online Book Shop:  http://astore.amazon.com/friarsrumi-20

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic
uninterestingness as an intellectual position." - John Updike

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers