[Magdalen] EC v. ED of Ft. Worth

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:41:07 UTC 2014

OK.  It's 9:30 am.  What's the story....yes, that is a ridiculous inquiry.
But, members of TECSC are among those waiting on this decision. If USSC
takes the case and iff USSC decides on behalf of TEC, this will have
enormous impact on the South Carolina case.  I don't much care about parish
real property issues, but I do indeed want our name, our symbols, our trust
fund, our camp and conference center, our diocesan property ETC returned to
Episcpalians.  Others in TECSC sincerely are invested in having the parish
properties.

SC awaits the decision of Circuit Court Judge Diane Goodstein in the
lawsuit where Bp Lawrence and his breakaway church is suing TEC and TECSC.

Ginga