[Magdalen] Fantasy Wedding.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:42:35 UTC 2014

The show would benefit from having interspersed within it pieces from
Orff's Carmina Burana: "Si puer cum puellula," "Veni, veni, venias," "In
truitina," "Tempus est iocundum," and of course, just at the exchanging of
vows, "Dulcissime!"  You might want to assure that you have soloists who
can handle it.

And in keeping with existing weddings traditions in our world, instead of
the Jig fugue, I would substitute "The Wedge."

I would also wire the inside of the building with a prepared laser show --
to give the crowd something interesting to watch while this is going on.

The song "Something" would play at the beginning with multiple displays of
the fab four performing the work projected all around so everyone could
enjoy the show.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente