[Magdalen] Fantasy Wedding.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 3 17:44:41 UTC 2014

I would add the following:

May God Smile on You--J.S Bach (soprano duet) or soprano and baritone--or
Counter Tenor (another soloist) and Bryn Hmmm
Beati qui Timent Dominum (Psalm 127--Wedding Psalm) Purcell or others
Wedding Versicles by various--including those commissioned for the Wedding
of HRH the Princess Margaret

(if a baptism is amended to the Liturgy for whatever reason and the either
party is an heir to the throne of France (any descent) Plaude Laetare
Gallia--Lully

Recessional Finale to Act II Lohengrin (without the part for Ortrud)
(Metropolitan Opera Chorus supplement with King Henry the fFowler in
regalia leading the Recessional with Regal Canopy)--this should take it
closer to 13M

Joe