[Magdalen] Tom Magliozzi, RIP

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:40:46 UTC 2014

I believe it was the second movement of the "Pathetique," rather than the
"Appassionata," Jim.  I never hear that movement that I don't think of Haas
and that program.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

"There are a lot of amazing people out there to be thankful for--
and a loving God. that's what life is about."
                                                                   Robin
Williams,  1951-2014