[Magdalen] Tom Magliozzi, RIP

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 07:58:20 UTC 2014

I wondered how I was able to pull it up when I was searching for the wrong
name.  I searched just now for Appasionata adagio cantabile.
Youtube came up with a whole slew of clips of the Pathetique.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FP7NosLxkw
That is one smart artificial intelligence, to know what I wrote obviously
meant something else.
Anyway, I most certainly did get it wrong.
When I was listening at AFN, the theme was an orchestrated version. Not
this version, a much nicer one with piano included.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W8hEmccF10

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente