[Magdalen] Another day, another hotel

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:35:21 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Charles Wohlers
<charles.wohlers at verizon.net> wrote:
> Far too many drives through the Hookset tolls (I-93 between Manchester &
> Concord, NH) did it for me. My poor wife's transponder detached from the
> windshield/screen, so last night when going through the Ted Williams tunnel,
> Thomas go to hold it up so it would register.

We've had to do that for years with our I-Pass transponder in the
rental cars we've used. And I have to remember to register the rental
car's plate number in my I-Pass account and then remember to remove it
once we've returned the rental car. I know I've paid a bunch of tolls
for subsequent renters of the same car: they breeze through a toll
plaza without a transponder, their license plate gets photographed,
and the number traces back to us because I've still got it attached to
my account.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA