[Magdalen] Magdalen] Close Elections.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 14:21:06 UTC 2014

Is it my imagination that there have been a great many close  elections
recently?  Do these elections allow the winners to consider that they  have
"mandates" to implement their agendas?  I don't have an answer to  that
question.  I do think we have become more radically partisan in  recent
decades for better or worse.

My own family is fuming that they did not rid themselves of their  widely
(and wildly) unpopular Governor Scott Walker (R. Wisconsin).   This
man has single handedly been the cause of more divisiveness than  anyone
can remember in that historically gentle State.  At least for Walker,
even surviving a recall election earlier and with his current slender
margin
of victory, he WILL see his win as a mandate for his policies.

"Forward" (the State Motto) indeed.

David Strang....happy with his Wolf.