[Magdalen] A la Reserche du Temps Perdu.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 5 16:08:29 UTC 2014

My father, born in Minnesota, in 1901 spoke only French until he was about
5. His parents opened a boarding house in Stillwater, Mn, on the site of
the present? penitentiary and had to speak English for their boarders. I
believe my grandparents were bilingual at the time, but spoke French at
home.

Joe