[Magdalen] Electronic Bill Paying.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:19:18 UTC 2014

We remodeled a bit, and we had gotten the materials from Home Depot, which
is just a few miles from us, has a great sales lady who we now know on a
first name basis, etc.

I came in to pay our bill and wrote them a check. The cashier scanned it
and gave back to me. "Here, you can keep this. We don't need it."  That's
become popular now. You see it all the time on the telly now, people
photographing their check and sending that to the vendor.  It's a new day.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente