[Magdalen] A la Reserche du Temps Perdu.

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 16:49:59 UTC 2014

Susan, I never even thought of any connection before now with your last
name, but my paternal grandmother's maiden name was also Hagen and although
she was in Minnesota when she met and married my grandfather, her family of
origin was in SD and I believe that she was 2 or 3rd generation Norwegian.
She was also a Lutheran. I have a picture of her in her confirmation class -
boys and girls (teenagers) and the girls all in white with 'Elizabethan'
ruffs around their necks!

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi