[Magdalen] Accommodation in New York City

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:21:24 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Ian Gomersall <ian.gomersall at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am attending an event in New York city next year at the beginning of
> October and would like some advice on accommodation. Anyone suggest OK
> accommodation which isn't too expensive (I know NY is expensive anyway).
> Simply for a single room.

Sometimes monastic or academic institutions have affordable
rooms...others will know of specific places that do this currently. Or
hotels that are a steal. Trying to remember the name of the place I
stayed in on Seventh Avenue that was relatively cheap (for NYC, that
is). I think it was the Hotel Wellington at 55th and 7th. Currently
$172 a night if you prepay. Way back when, it was about $100 when I
stayed there.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA