[Magdalen] Electronic Bill Paying.

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 6 22:01:26 UTC 2014

I discovered just before coming away that I can now amend my list of standing orders and direct debits on line.  Now all I need to do is find out how to prune the list of payees for direct transfers as I don't need to keep the solicitor through whom I bought my apartment on the list.  I find it a lot more convenient than writibng a cheque and posting it, and the recipient gets the cleared funds straight away..

Roger