[Magdalen] Homeward Bound

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 22:06:34 UTC 2014

Roger I have so enjoyed your chatty and lovely commentary on this year's
travels!  Safe journey home!

I'm not a southerner by birth so I can't be sure but I think y'all is both
singular *and* plural, AND... 'all y'all' is also not only plural but good
for large groups as well.<GDR>

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi