[Magdalen] Sn*w!

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Nov 8 17:10:26 UTC 2014

Yes, folks, it’s that time of the year again. That fluffy white stuff fell for the first time here yesterday, leaving just the slightest coating on the ground this AM. It will melt quickly, but still, a harbinger of things to come. So – it’s finally time to go out and dig up the rest of the root veggies – onions, leeks, parsnips, etc. – and maybe time to consider getting the tires changed over.

Meanwhile, had another Dr’s. appt. yesterday. They took the staples out from my knee, and promised that I could now set my brace to 30 degrees, but only when I’m sitting or lying down. However, the brace is so blasted difficult to adjust that it hardly seems worth it. Oh well, every day in every way ...

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com