[Magdalen] Sn*w!

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 18:01:50 UTC 2014

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Judy Fleener <fleenerj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sn*w is in the forecast for us on Monday.
> Judy
>
> On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Charles Wohlers <
> charles.wohlers at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Yes, folks, it’s that time of the year again. That fluffy white stuff
> fell
> > for the first time here yesterday, leaving just the slightest coating on
> > the ground this AM. It will melt quickly, but still, a harbinger of
> things
> > to come. So – it’s finally time to go out and dig up the rest of the root
> > veggies – onions, leeks, parsnips, etc. – and maybe time to consider
> > getting the tires changed over.

Quite a bit further south, we are expecting a wintery mix next weekend.

Most of the garden in in. I do have a few scallions from onions I missed
earlier, which re-sprouted. They might last for the T'giving stuffing.

P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted