[Magdalen] Notice of Accord?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 8 22:09:54 UTC 2014

google 'Episcopal church notice of accord'   and a link to one of TEC
documents is the first 'hit'

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi