[Magdalen] Celebration of New Ministry

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:47:18 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, November 18 at 7 pm, St Thomas' Episcopal Church in Richmond,
VA will be having our Celebration of New Ministry and Installation of the
9th Rector  (that would be me).    The service is at 7 pm, and any listsibs
who are able to get to the area are more than welcome!  I'll be offering a
light dinner at my home for people who are coming from out-of-Richmond
area, from 5-6 pm.  Please let me know if you're able to come, and I'll
send you directions.

Prayers of thanksgiving, and prayers for this new ministry together, are
welcomed.  I'm sorry I've been working so hard these first few months that
I have been almost totally silent here in the pub.

blessings
Susan