[Magdalen] Safely home

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:04:00 UTC 2014

The other reason I couldn't live in Florida is that I've come to
dislike the church there. So conservative. So strange.

The first time I went to church a burly boy acolyte carried the
American flag in the procession, then stood at the top of the
chancel steps and waved it back & forth while the congregation
sang to it.

So I went to a different church and discovered it had been
split in two by the "Anglicans," who objected to the ordination/
consecration of homosexuals. What a welcome!
-M