[Magdalen] Celebration of New Ministry

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 20:44:10 UTC 2014

Many good wishes for a lovely celebration of new ministry Susan!  Wish I
could say I'd be there, but too far away... Hope there will be pictures on
your FB page.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi