[Magdalen] Safely home

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 05:33:53 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/10/2014 10:39:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jhandsfield at icloud.com writes:

You mix  beer with water????  How odd.>>>

Actually, that's apparently the basic formula for "light" beer.

The "twin cities" of West Central Wisconsin, Eau Claire and Chippewa  Falls,
each had a local brewery until fairly recently.  I knew the Eau Claire
Walter's
Beer people, and I quote them.  OTOH, Walter's didn't survive, but  the
Chippewa Falls beer, Leinenkugel's did, even though they are owned by
Miller:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Leinenkugel_Brewing_Company

The real Upper Midwestern beer aficionados, though, swear by
Point Beer from nearby Steven's Point, Wisconsin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevens_Point_Brewery

David Strang who was never a beer fan.