[Magdalen] Happy birthday Lynn Ronkainen – November 11

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 17:42:19 UTC 2014

Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes!

The cold front here moving in later today (dropping to 50 - Houston 'cold')
is one of the many gifts of today... and I always love sharing my birthday
with Veteran's day - thankful for friends and family and all who have served
our country. Otherwise, working in the studio today on Advent vestments...
can't believe it's around the corner and 2014 is nearing an end!

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi