[Magdalen] Veteran's Day

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 01:18:04 UTC 2014

Jon>and I seriously think returning to the draft would be a blessing because
the  wealthy class will not let their young go to battle.

That is what finally got us out of Vietnam..., 3 years after 'the lottery'
system took effect.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi