[Magdalen] Safely home

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:17:31 UTC 2014

I know that the winter skies here are bluer.  I only see dawn and sunset
once in a while since the sun rises over the main Blue Ridge an hour or two
after its official rise and disappears behind our secondary ridge an hour
or two before sunset.

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8