[Magdalen] Safely home

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 14:28:54 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/12/2014 8:32:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
llaug at twcny.rr.com writes:

1. 6:52 AM
Sunrise in Charles Town,  WV
4:59 PM
Sunset in Charles Town,  WV

Kate​>>>>
Kate -

I didn't realize you were in the same town as the CRNJ (Canons  Regular
of the New Jerusalem).  Don't ask me how they came up with this  name!

This is a group of, I think, four Augustinian monks who are dedicated  to
the old Tridentine RC Rite.  My connection to them is via their  Prior,
Dom Daniel Oppenheimer, who was the founding clergyman for the local
(Scranton) Tridentine parish, but then founded this new Augustinian  group.

They have a small chapel in Charles Town in connection with their  Priory.

David Strang.