[Magdalen] Happy birthday David Strang – November 13

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 20:52:09 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/13/2014 11:54:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

For  blessed and happy and spiritual (and painless) years! Ad multos  annos,
Mnohaja I blahaja lita!>>>

Thanks for all the well wishes.

I spent 3 hours at the endodontist and came away with a crater the  size
of the lake in Oregon in "Tooth 13" which is the posterior upper left
bicuspid.  Now it's up to my general dentist to put in a crown.

The anesthesia has not worn off, and I'm anticipating some trouble  because
there was some gum and bone sacrificed.  I have some oxycodone  left
over from last year's foot ulcer, so I have it at the ready, but I hate  to
take it because it constipates me something fierce and nauseates me.

We shall see.  I hope plain old aspirin can handle it.

An example of the coverage of my dental insurance:

Total cost $780; remaining after insurance payment:  $350.

I sometimes wonder what "HR" (personnel) people are supposed to do.
I had worked at the local VAMC for 15 years before a fellow employee
(not HR) clued me into dental insurance.  Better late than never, I
suppose.

David Strang.