[Magdalen] Philae has landed!

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 23:50:17 UTC 2014

From: "Jon Egger" <revegger at gmail.com>
> If the comet was found to contain okra, rice, green pepper, and onions,
> would it be called Philae Gumbo?

Me O,  my O, deacon Jon!!

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi