[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 03:52:10 UTC 2014

headed down past 30 tonight here in Houston.... for November THAT'S COLD!!

I spend the better part of an hour covering bedding plants (because this
won't last and they will, if covered) and hauling in some of my
summer-grown-huge tropicals - schefflera and an 8' tall cut leaf
philodendron in a pot (which I cut into pieces to root).

Furnace on and it's set at 62.... yep, it is cold.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi