[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 05:29:10 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/13/2014 10:52:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ichthys89 at comcast.net writes:

headed  down past 30 tonight here in Houston.... for November THAT'S
COLD!!>>>>

About the same temperatures here in the Pennsylvania Poconos.

However, it has been snowing on and off since about sunset around
5 PM.  There is little accumulation, but the evergreens were  covered.

The rhodies don't like it when it goes below 32 F, and their leaves
curl up which helps prevent snow damage, too.

My skylights have had three snow coatings since this began, with
melting each time.

I used to figure in Wisconsin that my birthday (today) is about the
average time for the first snow.  This snow is NOT typical however,  for
NE Pennsylvania.  Usually it's nip and tuck/fingers crossed for
getting a white Christmas.  I think on average about 50% of our
Christmases are white.

David Strang.