[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 19:02:45 UTC 2014

David and Jim G - a friend from Houston is 'back east' visiting family and
friends. Wednesday he drove down into PA to visit a friend and has been near
where Jim G lives for a few days... he's loving the snow and the weather and
countryside... heading back to NJ today. It's been fun to hear on the list
what's going on with the weather and knowing my friend is enjoying it over
in your corner of the world.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi