[Magdalen] Another prayer request

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:11:38 UTC 2014

My brother, Arthur, has finished the chemo on the malignant tumour on
his upper arm, which reason tells me is related to the colon cancer he
suffered a couple of years ago.  He will have surgery in the first week
of December.
Meanwhile, his wife, Cheryl, a frail little thing with the body mass of
a stick insect, is in hospital again; most recently last month it was
liver/kidney problems and kidney stones.  This time they have found a
very large ulcer which is causing the ongoing loss of blood. Round and
round it goes for her.

Your prayers for them would be a good thing.   Thanks.

Marion, a pilgrim