[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 22:06:09 UTC 2014

metal roof that 'looks like' shake shingles, or metal roof with long panels
of metal (very popular here, especially in certain cities, and the famous
planned communities' and often paired with limestone homes or very rustic
(nouveau) looking ones.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi