[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Nov 14 22:24:22 UTC 2014

Metal roofs are quite popular here in the North Country (we have one), but
mainly because the snow slides off them easily.

Since metal conducts heat much better than do asphalt shingles (or other
non-metals), I doubt it that by itself will save you heat. Probably depends
more on what's immediately below the metal roof.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com