[Magdalen] Roger 2015 (was Re: weather/temps...)

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 15 00:01:34 UTC 2014

Perhaps I need to reconsider spending November next year in the USA if
it's that cool in Florida.  Somebody I met in Florida urged the delights
of the Upper Mid-West, and Wisconsin on particular. Although I visited
Chicago in 2012 I haven't explored further in that bit of the USA.
Looking at my calendar for next year June seems possible.

Any thoughts?

Roger