[Magdalen] Attention Allan Carr!

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 00:26:52 UTC 2014

And anybody else interested in G20 news.
Just thought you'd like to know. President Obama is staying at the
Marriott! Presumably in the penthouse near where the peregrine falcons
have their nest. Don't think they have the room you and Camille stayed
in, though.

Regards
Lesley de Voil
In hot Queensland weather, wondering how to musically greet the
Archbishop of Polynesia tomorrow, who is coming to our parish church
rather than the Cathedral, as the powers that be thought that not too
many people would chance a successful visit to the cathedral with all
the road closures and transport changes. Most people seem to have gone
off to the coast , where it is possibly cooler. Wish I could, as our
church is not well-designed for a sub-tropical climate (think
red-brick Gothic, inadequate windows, no air-con, <sigh>).