[Magdalen] Some personal good news

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Nov 15 15:28:24 UTC 2014

After the trauma of five days in the hospital as a result of the discovery of
Pulmonary Embolisms on the CT Scan, I finally got the results yesterday at my
bi-weekly visit to Memorial Sloan Kettering.

The size of all the tumors is reduced -- since the CT scans in July -- so I
think there's room for some optimism for sure. "Decreased size of hepatic
metastasess; overall decrease of peritoneal carcinomatosis and discrete
peritoneal/mesenteric implants/nodes; resolution of small volume ascites. and
decreased asymmetric wall thickening in the distal/ascending colon/hepatic
flexure region, suspicious for primary neoplastic site. "

My oncologist is quite optimistic at this point.

Cheers,
Jim

"The enemy isn’t liberalism;
the enemy isn’t conservatism.
The enemy, is baloney." - Lars Erik Nelson